[Stoves] Cleanest Stove Ever?

Leslie Cordes lcordes at cleancookstoves.org
Sun Oct 25 09:20:05 CDT 2015

Crispin, we have not heard many reports of people having trouble getting visas, as you report below, but our team is available to help if that is the case, as some participants may still be able to get visas on arrival.  Please go to the Forum website www.cleancooking2015.org<http://www.cleancooking2015.org> and click on hotels and visas for more information.  If you or your colleagues are still having trouble, kindly send an email to forum at cleancookstoves.org<mailto:forum at cleancookstoves.org> and we will try and help.

Thanks,

Leslie