[Stoves] Pyrocarb Project

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Oct 28 00:02:37 CDT 2015

Pascal,

Thanks for your message.   I really opens TWO doors.

One is about your stove and the Fiji efforts.   I hope several Listserv
members will respond.  (I am currently in Uganda with very restricted
time.)

The other is about boilers and biomass as fuel source, with 2 different
foci.

1,  There is MUCH interest in the making of hot water for sterilizing,
for parboiling of rice, for bath water including at small hotels.
SIZE should be discussed, and maximum temperatures.   NON-pressurized
vessels.

2.  A different topic that might interest some:   Interest in SMALL
scale pressurized systems, but there are issues of cost and safety and
objectives in small communities.

I hope that Pascal can send more info about water heating in quantities
appropriate for small and medium users, and become a resource person in
that field.   (Who else has that experience, please identify yourselves.)

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com