[Stoves] hot water in open air systems

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Wed Oct 28 23:56:28 CDT 2015

Pascal,

For the open air systems (non pressurized), please indicate where there
is a good summary of the options and limitations, especially at small
sizes such as 200 liter barrels.

I view these water heating systems as "applications" that use heat that
could come from a wide variety of heat sources.   Because the TLUD
technology for heat generation is relatively new, it is not illustrated
in most water heating system.   So I and others are interested in the
water heating system into which one or more TLUDs (size to be
determined) could be placed (usually directly under the water tank).

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com