[Stoves] Fuels of the future

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Sep 3 22:31:42 CDT 2015

Crispin and all,

Do you know of any location that has these shells and has access to TLUD
gasifiers?   The combination of these shells and TLUDs has great
potential, but only if someone somewhere puts the two together in a
serious project or venture.  I would be interested in having contact
with people in such situations.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com