[Stoves] Rights about stove designs Re: [biochar-stoves]

Todd Albi todd.r.albi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 19:33:21 CDT 2015

Paul:

This would be a great TLUD project for you to take on.  Many of the rural
Chinese homes have the ancient traditional homes situated on the properties
no longer used.  This would be a great project for you.  These ancient have
wood fired TLUD masonry stoves in homes that are over 150 years old, long
before you or I were in our nappies.   Maybe you can document the origins
and history of these wood fired stoves that were used, while city dwellers
had a preference for coal that was not available in rural areas.  I would
not be surprised to learn variations of TLUD's existed prior to our country.

Regards,

Todd