[Stoves] Clean coal burning stoves Re: History of clean Chinese stove development.

alex english aenglish444 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 23:11:22 CDT 2015

Crispin and stovers,
Its hard to disagree with you Crispin, for a variety of reasons:) Many of
them are because I agree. However, I don't feel that the very recent (shall
I singular example)  Mongolian experience of very excellent combustion of
processed coal used in heating stoves ....negates concerns about real world
combustion of many less processed fuels used in chimneyless cooking stoves.
  How many orders of magnitude worse (combustion) is the best mass produced
raw wood chimneyless cook stove? It may not strictly correct of criticize a
fuel for incomplete combustion but if there isn't a real world example of
excellent combustion with a given fuel used for a given purpose then I
don't have a huge problem with
being critical of fuels.
Best in class can still be a looser.
Alex