[Stoves] Clean coal burning stoves Re: History of clean Chinese stove development.

ajheggie at gmail.com ajheggie at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 00:55:40 CDT 2015

[Default] On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 16:22:53 -0500,Paul Anderson
<psanders at ilstu.edu> wrote:

>Or does climate change
>trump family health?

For me [stoves] discussion does have a major consideration for
reducing pollution, particularly indoor air pollution which is a big
health problem.  I also regularly burn fossil fuel in my car and use
fossil fuel derived electricity. So whilst I think the major emphasis
should remain with  the burning of biomass I am happy to see
discussion about kerosene lanterns, small coal burners, or lpg where
they reduce indoor pollution.

I think the consequences of the recent rapid increase in atmospheric
and surface water CO2 concentration are best discussed on lists
dedicated to that subject.

Tom Miles will have the final say on this.

AJH