[Stoves] Clean coal burning stoves Re: History of clean Chinese stove development.

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Fri Sep 18 22:37:27 CDT 2015

Dear Paul

There are a lot more than four stoves that were approved in one year or another. Last year alone there were six.

More follow up later. Busy writing.
Crispin

Dear Seema,

Thank you for the informative reply.

1.  Yes, the Mongolian coal burning stoves and project will be quite
evident at the Ghana Forum.

2.  I support your recommendation:
> I would also recommend any of the 4 stoves that were used in the
> Mongolian intervention to be added to the Alliance’ Clean Cooking
> Catalog <http://catalog.cleancookstoves.org/pages/about>, along with
> any third party test results so we can have the information about the
> stoves’ performance available to our stakeholders.
Nothing will please everyone, but openness to share information should
be applauded by all.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com