[Stoves] Clean coal burning stoves Re: History of clean Chinese stove development.

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat Sep 19 07:56:30 CDT 2015

Greetings,

A VERY interesting development!!!

1.  Is there a "char" created?   and is there a sufficiently distinctive
transition time at the end of burning the released volatiles?     OR

2.  Is it burning all the way to ash in one continuous run?

3.  Please send more info (about all aspects, from manufacture to
further testing and about results if burned in other stoves, etc.).

4.  Will you be marketing the technology, or the equipment, or selling
the pellet product from your own operations?

5.  Please consider bringing at least 10 kg in 500 g (approx) packets to
the GACC Forum in Ghana in November for distribution of samples that are
sufficient for others to test in their stoves.

Sincerely,

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype: paultlud      Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com