[Stoves] Clean coal burning stoves Re: History of clean Chinese stove development.

Ronald Hongsermeier rwhongser at web.de
Mon Sep 21 10:17:28 CDT 2015

On the contrary, Mr. Larson, your higher than thou, mightier than thou
attitude is quite often lacking in consideration of the ultimate
assumptions of your argumentation. Either coal, gas and oil are or are
not the products of biomass. Which is it?

You seem to assume the latter.

I'm quite sorry to "waste your time" but you spend a _lot_ of time with
what appears to me to be non-technical, non-scientific polit-babble. And
I find your tone condescending and supremacist. Legislating that no one
gets to use coal, oil and gas will insure that a lot of people will be
bypassed by development until someday, when wind/solar renewables
finally get to the end of the economic chain (i.e., the poorest of the
poor). Taking advantage of already concentrated energy has been the
driving force for development in the world. Please take into
consideration the effects of what your proposals entail.

hornet out.