[Stoves] Ambient air pollution, Ghana Forum

Samer Abdelnour samer.abdelnour at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 04:41:13 CDT 2015

Dear Seema,

In a prior message (Sept 18) you mentioned that Rufus Edwards would speak
at the Ghana Forum on the panel “No Boundaries: household to ambient air
pollution”. You also suggested that you "welcome participation from the
Stoves ListServ community in the discussion".

Can you please let us know how exactly we might participate in the
discussion, and how we might either access the presentations from the
panel, or even better, attend the Ghana Forum.

I look forward to your response.

Best,
Samer