[Stoves] Need a "paper" for Boiling Point about char-making stoves

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat Apr 2 09:23:05 CDT 2016

Dear Philip,

Thanks for that comment.   The article's abstract and link to the full
paper are at:
http://www.scielo.org.za/scielo.php?pid=S0038-223X2016000100014&script=sci_abstract

But solid science is not the type of content that Boiling Point is
seeking.   BP is looking for "enablers" for stove acceptance by users, a
social science topic that could include stove cost and convenience and
education about stove issues.

So far there is one solid lead for a possible article for BP relating to
char-making stoves, and that relates to Servals 3 years and 11,000
Champion stoves into the Sunderbans area of India.

I certainly hope that additional "enabler" articles for gasifier stoves
will be proposed.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com