[Stoves] [Legacy Foundation] bio mass stove

Jock Gill jock at jockgill.com
Sun Apr 3 09:10:17 CDT 2016

SVP Foundation, Udupi
Add: Gregs House, R P Nagar Indrali
Udupi
Pin: 576102
Karnataka
Contact Person: Arun D Saldanha
Purpose: Agriculture, child development, old age care.
Aim/Objective/Mission: To develop ancient agriculture method, child development conducting and coaching of chess and sports classes, old age care home, animals care, rain water harvesting, helping mentally challenged children and adults.
Website:

Tel: 91-820-4292396
Mobile: 91-90084 16392
Email: svpfoundation at gmail.com