[Stoves] [Legacy Foundation] PRODUCTION OF BIOMASS BRIQUETTES

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Thu Apr 14 15:17:23 CDT 2016

Dear Igho,

Thanks for your inquiry,

There have been several others from Nigeria who have made inquiries about briquetting. I would be happy to forward their names to you if you like,  but none have apparently implemented anything —that we know of. (They may well have done but ther is no communication from them to indicate this, to date).

We would recommned that you obtain out starter kit of four manuals ( How to make and maintain our basic but rugged hand press; How to make briquettes  with it; How to train others and plan a project for same, and finally; the basic Theory and Applications of the technology across the globe. If purchased as a set the four manuals are available for the reduced cost of 85 usd.

We then provide free online technical assistance throughout the learning process to minimise any frustration you may encounter during the learning process. Once that is over you will possibly wnat to discuss more expanded produciton capacity and we are here to assist you in that as well.

As concersn stoves several have developed and focused on stoves spcicialy designed for use with briquettes. Please look at the work of Rok Oblak and Joshua Guinto who have both published their work through the stoves and biofuels network. <Stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org>

I Look forward to being of assistance ,

Kind regards,
Richard Stanley
www.legacyfound.org