[Stoves] Cookstoves Webinar "Cookstove Field Monitoring Technologies - latest advances and FAQs " on August 24th

Derby, Elisa ederby at winrock.org
Wed Aug 3 13:59:17 CDT 2016

Hi Ron,

Sorry to hear you won't be able to join this webinar-- it was quite a scheduling feat to find a time that even we and the presenters were all available!  That said, the proceedings will be posted after the fact at http://www.pciaonline.org/webinars as usual ***AND*** there is a special opportunity to give input into the information presented this time!

As per below, we'll be doing a panel Q&A format, with questions solicited in advance, rather than the usual report-out style with a shorter Q&A at the end.  If you have specific questions you'd like the panel to address, please send them to us at moderator at cookstovesandindoorair.org (please don't only reply to the stoveslist-- I can't keep up there!) in the next week or so, and we'll try our best to cover them!

Best,
Elisa

Elisa Derby Senior Program Officer
Winrock International | www.winrock.org