[Stoves] Smoke, Fire,

Frans Peeters peetersfrans at telenet.be
Thu Aug 11 02:04:02 CDT 2016

Dear Prof.Philip and All,

           Other dangerous industries have AIROSOL MONITORS with 300 mm
GLASSFIBER FILTERS  to collect dust under a detector .

It supports  heat  !    Support it with  a stainless steel  3mm mesh.

Ref:Firm  Dr BERTHOLD  Wildbad  Germany ./ Airosol monitor .

     Electrostatic  dust collection with 50KV  is easy.

     Ultrasonic  water nebulators  or sprayers  can catch the carbon
particles and the Kcals if you treat the  condensat .

    Use a 5meters Fluoro-plastic chimneys after a heat exchanger .

    If the attenuation becomes to high ,a 15 watt jet or aspiration system
can compensate it .

               If you combine all those ,we wish you a long and  healthy
life !

Regards

Frans