[Stoves] PV-battery fans (Re: A J Heggie 3 August)

nari phaltan nariphaltan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 03:11:02 CDT 2016

The first use of steam draft to improve combustion was done in steam
locomotives in 1876! This was a common way to improve combustion thereby
eliminating tall chimneys for the locomotive boiler.

All the best.

Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute (NARI)
Tambmal, Phaltan-Lonand Road
P.O.Box 44
Phaltan-415523, Maharashtra, India
Ph:91-2166-220945/222842