[Stoves] converting solid biomass into liquid or gaseous fuel

Frans Peeters peetersfrans at telenet.be
Wed Aug 31 13:37:00 CDT 2016

Dears

http: //www.vlaco.be/greenergy-bvba    ref.  will bring pictures .

 <https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lignine> https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lignine       =  9 benzene rings and 9 metyl s       MW 5-10000

Cellulose   n(C6H12O6=sugar)   n=4          4 you split with H2SO4      2 you split with salive !

When the biogas is finished, is most of when remains lignin?   Lignine and cellulose .

‎Can it be used to make liquid fuel instead of fertilizer?   Not done as other things are cheaper .

Nitrocellulose  ! To fast fuel .

Cellulose is substrate not fertilizer .           PO4-/SO4/NO3of K/ Mg /NH4- is fertilizer in dunge

Not everyone wants fertiliser.    The plant makes ENERGY  2200KW sec ! from methane the microbes output !

There is a large market for ethanol for cooking, and getting larger as the stoves improve.

 That is in competition with FOOD !

Our ethanol plant  is a WRONG decision !!!  Never used .

 It eats MAIS, POTATOUS ,sugar plants.

May be good for sugar cane swam countries ?

Synthetic petrol C6H14/C8H18  start from addition  reactons of methane eo gas    Or cracing higher hydrocarbons  C30H62 parafin wax . eo.

You need 200°C and 50Kg/cm2 and catalyst diatomeas    ! If you like experimenting this…. Put open the windows first to escape if the joints are leaking fuel-steam !

Regards

F.

Andeatta , and AD Karve

                 GREENENERGY ! See a real plant. 2200KW

Farmers bringing  al the animal and plant  waste.

Wood TWIGS  cannot be digested due LIGNINE !

I asked  the German designers during my  visit . .

           Ask him the  smallest size for  functioning

.Here and India will be different due temperature and payment of labour .

      Other  composting plants use TWIGS  into the mix for aireation !!

I handle TWIGS  in PACETS  30x30X70 cm  to bun in a cassete stove

Cellulose +H2SO4  can give ethanol   !  If you know how !

Regards

F.