[Stoves] Off-topic: GACC Cooking Ambassador faces a Trump Lawsuit

Traveller miata98 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 12:24:06 CST 2016

President-elect Trump continues to press lawsuit against José Andrés
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/digger/wp/2016/11/30/president-elect-trump-continues-to-press-lawsuit-against-jose-andres/>
Washington Post 1 Dec 2016

"A second case between Trump’s firm and chef Geoffrey Zakarian continues as
well."

For background, Donald Trump, José Andrés and the death of a grand
Washington restaurant
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/digger/wp/2016/04/29/donald-trump-jose-andres-and-the-death-of-a-grand-washington-restaurant/>
, Washington Post 29 April 2016.

Wait till I suggest to The Donald that he can open a chain of CakeDonalds -
or GACCDonalds - all over the world.

I will take 10% from everybody, including you all who come to sell stoves
to the Trump Organization, the holding company for USA Inc.

Nikhil
---------