[Stoves] Off-topic: The Far - Other - Side (re: Ron Larson)

Traveller miata98 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 12:10:54 CST 2016

Dear Ron:

You want me to hear "the other side"?

Sure, I will.

But one question -- whatever happened to "other side" when I wrote
something about coal?

Have you stopped burning coal in Colorado?

This time of the year?? I hate to see you suffer "another dreary day and
night".

How much coal can you take from me? :-)

Oh, dear. Climate Change Under Pruitt.

Nobody has to believe animosity. You got that wrong, my friend. Animosity
is in the eyes of the beholder. I am just having fun.

Yes, there is an explanation for my ill-will. The utter bankruptcy of the
"improved biomass stoves for rural poor households" enterprise. Apart from
the fine-wine-dine-and-shine parties at the White House South Lawn and New
Delhi's Imperial Hotel, what have the Queens of Chappaqua and Washington,
DC done for the poor of the world? Invite them to Jose Andres' dinners?

Hillary is coming back to town soon. If she and Bill invite me to dinner,
all she failed to do at GACC is forgiven. Oh, yes, I would like their DC
house rent-free.

Hey, I am ready to sell.

Nikhil