[Stoves] report with disappointing results from cleaner cookstoves

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Mon Dec 12 14:11:52 CST 2016

Andrew:

	Agreed.  But I feel a need to modify your statement a bit - and say that not all stove subjects should be on this list - as our charter specifically uses the word biomass  (in fact the list address is “Discussion of biomass”).   The intro material also identifies cookstoves, with exceptions (grudgingly?) for biomass heating stoves (and I can’t remember when we had any discussion on those).  There must be a web site for coal burning stoves?  There are plenty of places to talk about biomass heating stoves.

	Since I have introduced the word “coal”,  I apologize - but maybe can make amends by showing why we chose twenty years ago to limit the stove list to biomass (bringing in a witness - Marshall Ramsey (and Donald Trump?) - who puts coal in less than the most positive light):

Ron