[Stoves] Biomass, coal and LPG as cooking fuels ... was Re: report with disappointing results from cleaner cookstoves

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue Dec 13 21:03:45 CST 2016

Roger,

You wrote about the money at GACC:
> and another $50 million in investment for the sector at large. ....   the sector at large.. I guess they means the masses of poor people.
No.   I think the "sector at large" includes any stove operations
(meaning companies) that got funding with the prospects that somehow the
masses might get some benefits while the company makes profits (a
requirement to get the investments).    GACC and others can please
correct me if I said that incorrectly.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com