[Stoves] report with dissapointing results from cleaner cookstoves (Crispin)

Bernhard Müller bs_mueller at gmx.net
Wed Dec 14 05:36:25 CST 2016

Stovers,
to delete the list is indeed a ridiculous „suggestion“. Regarding GACC and similar organizations please take advantage of my poster for the conference of Solar Cookers International in India, 2017. Regarding governance and transparency shouldn’t we apply a procedure according to the language of Trump: „Drain the swamp“?
Bernhard S. Müller, Lernen-Helfen-Leben e.V., Eschborn, Germany