[Stoves] report with dissapointing results from cleaner cookstoves-new take

Sluis, Paul van der paul.van.der.sluis at philips.com
Thu Dec 15 13:40:17 CST 2016

Dear Stovers,

Yes, with stacking I mean that people still use the old stove along side the new one even if two stoves are provided. There are multiple reasons for doing so and they will go away quickly.

Unfortunately the stacking is sometimes literally: the fan stove is placed on top of the remains of an open fire. With devastating effects on the stove :(

Kind regards,

Paul.