[Stoves] personal pollution monitors

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Fri Dec 23 19:32:11 CST 2016

Frans: please send one of your hand-drawn circuit diagrammes!

Thanks
Crispin

Dear  Andrew,

   The one you can build !

Solder 22 Diodes in serie  1N1005  put 22 capacitors over it 0,1 uF 1000V to form a multiplier with NEGATIVE pole output,
Backside of the flasch .  With 230 V input you get 7000 V output and current limited to 0,1 mA bij 10 resistors of 10 Mohm and a neon bulp in serie to a needle ,YOUR NEGATIVE ION GENERATOR !
Put a white paper at 3 inch from the needle point and the smoke dust becomes electrostatic charged and atracted to the paper.
After some time ,proportional to the stove dirth ,you get  a MODERN FUTURISTIC PAINTING of 10 inches !

   Happy experimenting .

PS

Negative ions are healty as see air ! It gives better sleep due serotonine generating .
It cleans your air surrounding, smal particles clogging together by electrostatic charge  and drop down.
YOU CAN FEEL THE ELECTRO_WIND TILL 8 "  DISTANCE AND BY TUCHING THE NEEDLE ?THE NEON GAS BULP LIGHTS UP .

PS2
 IF you change your  nuc dose meter its 500V CHARGED MICA /carbonCAPACITOR BY AN OPEN AIR CAPACITOR AND LEAD THE NEGATIVE CHARGED DUST PARTICLES INTO THE CAPACITOR ........Your  Andrew monitor  is invented .!
The microscope is 75 x magnifieing .

For FRANK his filter/PUMP system  you can use the suction side of a aquarium air pump  but industrial a centrifugal pump is used of 2X1 inch ACENTRIC rotor with 4 GRAFITE LAMELS

 Regards
Frans