[Stoves] personal pollution monitors (Andrew)

Ronal W. Larson rongretlarson at comcast.net
Sun Dec 25 14:15:15 CST 2016

 Crispin  cc stoves  (being added back in)

	1.  Let me try again.  I said: "How about picking two pages/equations here that you think has been done incorrectly?  (No more than 2, please, at first.)”  (from the site and the attachment).
	I presume many on this list were waiting to see what you disliked the most in this sort-of official “bible”.

	2.  We agree on one thing.  I have been arguing against the subtraction in the denominator (described below) for at least a decade.  Not for your reason though.  That approach under- (not over-) estimates the efficiency I want reported.  (Not in your analysis below, because you threw away part of the char that I was trying to obtain - char of the size you want to forget about is “exactly” ready for the garden.)

	3.  Maybe we will agree if you show us your calculation of the various Inefficiencies (emphasis only on the “in” part) in your example.  Where exactly do you see “wasted” or “non-useful” energy?

	4. I’d rather not have hundreds of us waste time looking up the “dreadful 2016 paper from BUCT and Kirk Smith” , even though I am willing.  Could you supply that cite please?

	5.  To repeat, for emphasis, I am looking for specifics in the 2014 version of the “bible”.   Especially the part about not reporting weights.

Ron