[Stoves] grate effect? (was Re: ND-TLUD Burners at ETHOS --What Works Best?)

hfyblx at 163.com hfyblx at 163.com
Fri Feb 5 17:19:25 CST 2016

Dear Stephen,

If you are looking for just a list of bibliography, please see the attached file with part of my collection of cook stove papers.

I started the classification at the second year of Master (2012) and after that, the update was done based on the reference list of the paper I read. The last update was back to 2014.

Hope it helps.

Best wishes

Yibo Huangfu

Sent from Mail for Windows 10