[Stoves] Version 2.0 of TLUD history is available

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Thu Feb 18 00:39:19 CST 2016

Dear all who are interested in TLUD stoves or their ability to make char,

The History of TLUD stoves documentation has been expanded and released
as Version 2.0.   The document now has over 30 photos / figures, and a
much expanded bibliography.  Be sure to see the Box (Figure 22 on page
22) that defines and names 24 "TLUD Pyroneers".

It is lengthy at 38 pages so that the historical details are well
recorded for future generations.  You can pick and choose the historical
periods of interest, but do be sure to at least skim quickly the
beginning and concluding pages that have comments on the current and
future prospects for TLUD micro-gasification.

This link will always take you to the most recent version of the
document.   (earlier versions are still available at the Dr TLUD website
with specific addresses).

www.drtlud.com/tlud-history <http://www.drtlud.com/tlud-history>

Equivalently, you could use the less-memorable link:

http://www.drtlud.com/?resource=prt15700

*** I express my thanks to my friend and now co-author James S. Shoner
for his meticulous attention to get correct the content details and the
document format.

Paul      (Headed to Haiti today for the rest of February 2016, so my
replies to messages could be slow.)

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com