[Stoves] Phillipines. And Cambodia

Rebecca A. Vermeer ravermeer at telus.net
Sat Feb 20 22:40:28 CST 2016

Hello Anthony,
The Sagay Center may be of interest to you.  Another one will be inaugurated on February 27, 2016 at the Kalipay Village in Barangay Capayawan, Cadiz Viejo, Cadiz City, Negros Occidental.

>From Typhoon Haiyan to Eco-Kalan Kitchen, Livelihood & Feeding Center, Sagay, Neg. Occ. PH Nov 2015
https://youtu.be/pFuRg1HfO-w

Some early photos of the Capayawan Kitchen, Livelihood and Feeding Center are shown in the following links:

https://goo.gl/photos/ctQ3YrZVhxSxbrSt8

https://goo.gl/photos/rc21UMtTsbVzBS8H9

Rebecca Vermeer
Eco-Kalan Project in the Philippines