[Stoves] venturi system -ratios of air and gas?

Boll, Martin Dr. boll.bn at t-online.de
Thu Jan 7 17:31:19 CST 2016

 A happy New Year to all stovers!

In a venturi system like of a propane gas-burner the driving gas has pressure about 30 to 50 millibar.
- What ratio have the volumes of gas and air, to make our admired blue flame, as it does in gas-flames?
-What ratio(range) must have air and woodgas , to get the same blue flame?

- I am aware different temperatures make a big difference in volume

Have all a great  98% "remaining rest" of the New Year!

Martin

P.S.
Simple questions have the tendency to afford complicated answers, sometimes (even often)
they exceed the capacity of the asking person.

2nd P.S.
Es gibt Dinge, die sind so einfach, dass man sie nicht erklären kann. (MRT)
(There are (even) things being so simple, that they cannot be explained)

3rd P.S.
Smile is a happy solution.