[Stoves] venturi system -ratios of air and gas?

Frank Shields franke at cruzio.com
Sun Jan 10 11:56:04 CST 2016

Dear Stovers,

All the monitoring and measures of oxygen and gas are meaningless until we get the gas producer (Fuel) characterized with restrictions and boundaries on size, shape, moisture, and organic components. These conditions mentioned along with all the conditions followed Box 1 to Box 6 when talking about the gas / air mentioned.  That because the gas contains many different organic structures ‘crack’ (if thats the right word) at differing temperatures and it is very complicated. i think we need to establish and include the fuel (Box 1) and combustion conditions Box 2 to Box 6) to be able to talk about correct air / fuel ratios found to be best.

Until we address the 6 Boxes we continue to go nowhere. Year after year we go in circles talking about nothing.

Jock ideas of a 3-D printer making stove parts is great. Perhaps we can make 3-D fuel? Because without characterizing the fuel to use the 3D designed stove will be meaningless.

Regards

Frank

Frank Shields
Franke at cruzio.com <mailto:Franke at cruzio.com>