[Stoves] ETHOS logistics

Derby, Elisa ederby at winrock.org
Fri Jan 22 21:03:37 CST 2016

Hi all, I just sent an ETHOS logistics email directly to everyone who was on the former ETHOS listserv, plus everyone who has registered to date.  If you are planning to come to ETHOS and didn't receive the email, please send me a note here or at ethosconference2016 at gmail.com<mailto:ethosconference2016 at gmail.com>.
Best,
Elisa

Elisa Derby Senior Program Officer
Winrock International | www.winrock.org
office 617.524.0466 | fax 612.233.2394 | e-mail ederby at winrock.org<mailto:ederby at winrock.org>

The information in this message, including any attachments, is the property of Winrock International (discloser), is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity to which this message is addressed, and may contain confidential or privileged information.  Therefore, the use or disclosure by a person who is not an intended recipient is prohibited.  Use or distribution by the intended recipient is permitted if distribution is pursuant to an agreement with discloser authorizing distribution, or distribution is to those that have been previously approved by the discloser for sharing.  If you are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please notify the sender and immediately delete this message.