[Stoves] Day 2 Report on Day #1 (Saturday) of ETHOS conference

ajheggie at gmail.com ajheggie at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 09:43:17 CST 2016

[Default] On Sun, 31 Jan 2016 09:09:38 -0500,Crispin Pemberton-Pigott
<crispinpigott at outlook.com> wrote:

>Fan stoves I have tested all have significant (meaning clearly detectable) PM4.0 appear as soon as the fan is turned on (ash).

I had a brief exchange with Tammy on this list some years back about
the higher velocities of fan assisted stoves lofting ash into the flue
gases, at the time my inference was that fly ash was a lesser evil
than Particles of Incomplete Combustion.

AJH