[Stoves] 2 Papers: "Burns, scalds and poisonings from household energy..." and "Emissions...Paraffin TEGs

nari phaltan nariphaltan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 09:06:35 CDT 2016

Stovers. Please look at this parrafin fuel technology.
www.nariphaltan.org/kerolanstove.pdf

And also; www.nariphaltan.org/diesel.pdf

Cheers.

Anil Rajvanshi

Nimbkar Agricultural Research Institute (NARI)
Tambmal, Phaltan-Lonand Road
P.O.Box 44
Phaltan-415523, Maharashtra, India
Ph:91-2166-220945/222842