[Stoves] Chimney question

Todd Albi todd.r.albi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 17:32:42 CDT 2016

Since this is attached to corrugated stove pipe, more than likely just the
stove pipe wall thimble for a horizontal installation.  Some what like
plumbing escutcheon trim ring used on any interior wall installation.
Guessing this stove pipe thimble is adjustable, or fixed.

Regards,

Todd Albi, SilverFire
www.silverfire.us