[Stoves] Offer of services

Xavier Brandao xvr.brandao at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 15:19:13 CDT 2016

Hello Stovers,

So, the time has come, I will soon be leaving Prakti, after four
exceptional years in a great company. A lot has happened, things are
going well at Prakti, it hasn't been an easy decision but now I feel it
is time for me to continue my own journey.

So, I will be soon looking for a new occupation, in the field of stoves
and clean energy. Either as a consultant or as a full-time staff. I am
more a management and project management professional, but I remain open
to various opportunities, as long as the work is interesting and
challenging, and as long as it does not compete directly with Prakti
activities.

My Linkedin profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/xavier-brandao-51b8

Sorry for, once again, using this platform for my own publicity. But I
still feel offers of services can be useful to organizations that are
looking to recruit.

The Stovelist is also, a good place to publish job offers.
So I also take the opportunity to say that at Prakti, there will be the
opening of a Chief Operating Officer position. If you are interested or
know professionals who could, please contact or tell them to contact
Mouhsine Serrar, Prakti CEO, at mouhsine at praktidesign.com
<mailto:mouhsine at praktidesign.com>.

Thanks in advance!

Xavier