[Stoves] NGO is looking for a stove update in production process

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Tue Jul 26 16:12:06 CDT 2016

That pot is really good, by the way. I first saw it at the Xunda stand several years ago.

I was at the stove expo in April in Langfang and saw it there. Only a few small stoves are on display but perhaps slightly more each year.

Many of the items look like this ‘megawatt’ pellet stove:

One more for you solar fans:

Crispin:

No, this top feed side port TLUD & skirted pot are not ours.  I'd be surprised if not Chinese origin, and I have seen lots of TLUD mild steel stoves like this, with same basic appearance.  It appears they have studied our skirted pot.  I think I know who it is and have one of their  mild steel stoves in my shop.  If it is the same company, they are outside of Nanking.   Where was this photo taken?

Regards,

Todd