[Stoves] Free solar panels (Crispin Pemberton-Pigott)

Traveller miata98 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 14:52:45 CDT 2016

Isn't this really off-topic?

Let me make it on-topic: What are the economics of daytime solar PV cooking
with induction stoves? Battery and inverter cost may be reduced; trees and
lives will be saved. Chalk of free panels as a political benefit to the
utility for planning failures, and sell $/tCO2e to the Voluntary Carbon
market and $/DALY to USEPA.

Nikhil