[Stoves] TEGs In-Reply-To=%3C9pc0kb1vrd6p4omok6ncg7iqig2cgfrf3j%404ax.com%3E

Nolbert Muhumuza muhumuza at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 02:06:59 CDT 2016

Dear Crispin,

This is an interesting problem if the TEG-Powered stoves are now being used
as direct power sources in Uganda. I will talk to the circles here to see
how the extend of this development.

We have a social gathering organized by the Uganda National Alliance on
Clean Cooking (UNACC)  called Baraza
<https://www.facebook.com/unaccbarazas/> this evening and I will try to
inquire from some people in the cookstove sector.

Like I like to say; when you create One solution, you in-turn develop
another THREE problems!!!

In Service,

*Nolbert Muhumuza*
Co-founder & C.O.O