[Stoves] stove test

kgharris kgharris at sonic.net
Thu Jun 2 14:09:03 CDT 2016

Ray,

I am learning so much from this discussion.  The adaptations you are using
are part of that, thank you.  I also appreciate learning about the
techniques you are using to operate your stove in the sub-tropics.

The elements in my stoves can suffer from short life span as well.  I use
mild steel sheetmetal to make the experimental parts because they don't
really need a long life span.  This latest stove will have a longer life of
use, so I used stainless steel for the parts exposed to the hot gasses.

Thank you,

Kirk H.