[Stoves] UB fan stove

Muhammad Nurhuda mnurhuda.ub at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 16:19:59 CDT 2016

Dear Crispin,

Thank a lot for your personal response. I am glad reading it.

The fan stove is intended for people in urban area, since people in such
area need more practical manner than people in village. The ignition time
is also less than 30 seconds in general or even less.

Have you already seen the latest video of our natural draft?

Please check this. The stoves are the same model. One fueled with Pellet
and the other with palm kernel Shell.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_DIx8CGnYPtWWFXbUdnTjlndms/view?usp=drivesdk

Kind regards
M. Nurhuda

Hi stovers,

Finally we have been  able to develop a fan stove that left no black spot
on the pot utensil. Attached is photo of the base of pot after one hour
cooking and the appearance of cookstove  when in usage.

The pot base is still clean because we employee the combustion scheme,
where the flame goes down,  hence almost no contact between the flame  and
the base of pot utensil.

For fuel,  we focus on biomass pellet only,  since we expect that this
stove can be used to replace the LPG stove, particularly when LPG is not
more affordable for most Indonesian people.

Kind regards
M.  Nurhuda