[Stoves] Why is it still so difficult to design, cookstoves for 3 billion people?

Xavier Brandao xvr.brandao at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 13:07:44 CDT 2016

Dear Dieter,

Thanks for the links, and for sharing open source documents. Solar
cooking and retained heat are indeed part of the energy mix.

I think solar cooking has a great future, but here again, I think the
funds that are dedicated to research are not up to the potential of the
technology.

Best regards,

Xavier

--