[Stoves] Why is it still so difficult to design cookstoves for 3 billion people?

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Jun 27 12:39:19 CDT 2016

Dieter,

While I can support most of your statements and also the desire to creat
ARTIS centers, in your informative publication about charcoal issues I
found no mention of TLUD micro-gasifier stoves and their ability to make
charcoal while doing the cooking tasks.

Char-producing COOKSTOVES adds a whole new dimension to issues of
charcoal production for cooking.   Perhaps you might make an additional
chapter/section.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com