[Stoves] Heavy metal-pipe gasifier Re: Idea for cooking on a TLUD

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Fri Mar 18 17:11:24 CDT 2016

I just sent the performance of the TJ4B and the messages crossed in the
post. Wait till you see the numbers for the TLUD!

Crispin

Crispin,

Only one continent to transform?   This type of stove could have
enthusiastic users in many places on several continents.

We await the drawings.  We will want separate drawings (or tables and info
sheets) for the variety of diameters of pipes that might be found.

Gustavo Pen~a has already expressed interest in making a unit.  He can start
now to look for available large-diameter pipe.

Crispin, please assemble a selection of appropriate photos of actual units
that you have seen.

I totally agree that dedicated water heaters have not been studied enough.
And we know that TLUD thermal power can work very nicely when the water
heater serves as its natural draft chimney.