[Stoves] Damp fuel in TLUDs

Olugbenga Olatunji odukoya.olugbenga at pleii.org
Sat Mar 26 01:53:49 CDT 2016

Dear all,

Good morning. I just joined this group from Nigeria not quite long, I must say it is really interesting to see the different ideas and innovations about stove.

Has anyone come across KIKE stove? It uses bio-fuel gel.  It is very good and burns blue flame just like gas, and it doesn't bring smoke or black stain.

I will be glad to hear from anyone who has come across this before and their experiences.

Thanks.