[Stoves] thoughts around ELFD Sampada / Venturi-burners / sooth

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 05:27:09 CDT 2016

Dear Crispin,
are you suggesting the use of ethanol because of its lower boiling point
than water? I can imagine, that due to this property, the action of forcing
air into the flame may start earlier than with water alone.
Yours
A.D.Karve

***
Dr. A.D. Karve

Chairman, Samuchit Enviro Tech Pvt Ltd (www.samuchit.com)

Trustee & Founder President, Appropriate Rural Technology Institute (ARTI)