[Stoves] The Lighting Cone from Scrap Tin Cans

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at outlook.com
Sun May 15 15:56:22 CDT 2016

Dear Jed

I have passed your idea along to Laos where SNV have been doing a lot of
experiments with lighting cones to reduce total emissions (seems to be
successful).

Your recycled can idea is great. How did not connect them? If you can take a
few pictures and post there here I can share them further. Step by step
connecting two cans.

Many thanks
Crispin

 Dear All

Just a few days ago, i discovered a quick and cheap technique in making the
lighting cone using scrap tin cans. This technique will enable us to make it
cheap and connect the cans using simple tools. I only used a knife to cut
and  connect them all.

This lighting cone indeed quickly pulled up the little flame without the
need for blowing or fans. And the children in the neighborhood enjoyed
lighting up the stove as well.

Kind regards

Jed

Joshua B. Guinto