[Stoves] Fwd: [stove] 30 years went by quickly

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon May 16 07:19:56 CDT 2016

Stovers,

The message below from Kirk Smith's Stove List (Not StoveS, and not a
ListSERV where there is discussion) is interesting reading.

He is totally correct that in America ( and probably Europe and
elsewhere) the term "Biofuels" does NOT include dry biomass.

American politicians refer to "renewable energy" as solar, wind and
biofuels.   They NEVER mention wood and other dry biomass for renewable
energy.   But so much of our energy needs is for thermal energy, even
water heating at below boiling point.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com