[Stoves] TEG-TLUD Re: Biochar and Uganda and Char-Making stoves

Paul Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Sat May 21 07:33:13 CDT 2016

Dear Hussein,

Thanks for your thoughtful reply.  As you can see from the separate
replies by Andrew Heggie of the UK and Erich Knight in the USA, this
topic is of interest to many of us.

I and Nolbert of Awamu in Kampala are interested in your development of
a workshop for stove production.

The use of some of the generated power to operate a small fan on a
TLUD-FA stove is of interest, but (as you surely know) natural draft
units are also able to give the needed heat.  BOTH avenues are of interest.

How open are you to collaborative efforts about linking the TEG in TLUD
stoves?  The "TEG-TLUD" efforts could become collaborative or
competitive, depending on the desires of those involved.  I favor
collaboration.

Email:  psanders at ilstu.edu
Skype:   paultlud    Phone: +1-309-452-7072
Website:  www.drtlud.com