[Stoves] please welcome this stovie to the ETHOS listserve!

Laurie Childers childers at peak.org
Fri May 20 22:59:21 CDT 2016

Hello all,

We’ve been having a lovely conversation over dinner, and Dan Sweeney of MIT (who works on stoves and kitchen atmospheric measuring in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ghana, Nigeria…) would love to be on our listserve.  He already knows some of you and is going to Aprovecho tomorrow.

I figured out how he can sign up online.   I hope you’ll all welcome Dan to the ongoing conversation.

Hey Larry Winiarski!  Dan is very interested in designs for incinerators.

Many thanks, all!  I appreciate the dedication and hard work of this community.

Laurie Childers